Data protection is important to us. Your personal data is collected and processed in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, especially the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We collect and process your personal data to be able to offer you this website and our services. This document describes how and for what purpose your personal data is collected and used and what options you have regarding your data.
- Name and contact data of the company responsible for data processing and of the data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing performed by:
Analog Microelectronics GmbH
An der Fahrt 13
Phone: +49 (0) 6131 91073 0
Fax: +49 (0) 6131 91073 30
The data protection officer for Analog Microelectronics can be contacted at the address mentioned above or by email at email@example.com.
- Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website
When you visit our website www.analog-micro.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to our website's server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the accessed file,
- the website used to access our website (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process this data for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection to the website and
- to ensure the system security and protection.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. (f) GDPR. The purposes listed above constitute legitimate interests as defined by GDPR.
b) When you use our contact form
We offer you the opportunity to contact us using the contact form provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided on a voluntary basis.
The legal basis for processing data sent using the contact form is Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR based on your consent. The legal basis for processing data transmitted using an email is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If the aim of email contact is the conclusion of a contract, then an additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
Using an email, fax, or letter the user can revoke his consent to the processing and storage of personal data at any time. In this case all personal data stored in the course of establishing contact is locked and if no judicial or contractual keeping obligations oppose a deletion, the data is deleted.
- Disclosure of data
We will not transmit your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your expressed consent as provided for under Art. 6 (1) lit. (a) GDPR,
- it is legally permissible and necessary for the performance of a contract with you in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. (b) GDPR. If we have to use third parties to fulfill a contract (e.g. logistics service providers), we only transmit the personal data they need for their specific service to them.
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation as laid down in Art. 6 (1) lit. (c) GDPR and
- the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. (f) GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in non-disclosure of your data.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing ("order data processing"), we contractually obligate data processors to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of the BDSG and GDPR laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject's rights.
Data transmission to agencies or persons outside of the cases mentioned in this declaration does not take place and is not planned.
The information stored in the cookie depends on the device used to access the website. However, this does not mean that we can use this information to identify you.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to make our website more user friendly. They help us to recognise you automatically when you return to our website to use our services, and they remember your entries and settings so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes of pursuing our and third-party legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. (f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by configuring your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you before websites try to set cookies. Please note that if you disable cookies altogether, you may not be able to use all functions and features of our website.
We use the tracking tools listed below in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. (f) GDPR. We use tracking tools primarily to customize and optimize our website on a continuous basis. We also use tracking tools for statistical purposes to record the use of our website and evaluate it to optimize its content. These are legitimate interests for purposes of the aforementioned regulation.
We use the open source software “Matomo“ to analyze the usage of our website statistically. For this purpose cookies are used. The information collected using the cookie are transmitted to our server and are combined in a pseudonymized user profile.
The following data is collected:
- the anonymized IP address (the first two bytes of the visiting computer’s IP address)
- the date and time of the visit
- the visited website
- the website used to access our website (referrer URL)
- the subpages visited on our website
- the length of your stay on our website
- the amount of times you visited our website
- the user’s location calculated from the anonymized IP-address
- the used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
- your display resolution
- your device’s brand
In no case the complete IP address is associated with other data relating to the user. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an allocation is not possible (IP masking).
Matomo runs exclusively on our website’s server. The information is not passed on to a third party.
You can subscribe to a free newsletter on our website. When registering for the newsletter, the data from the input mask is transmitted to us and stored by us.
The following data is also collected during the registration process:
- the IP address of the accessing computer
- the date and time of the registration
The user's email address and the data collected during the double opt-in (IP address, date and time of registration) are stored as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active. Other personal data collected in the course of the registration process will generally be deleted.
The subscription to the newsletter can be canceled by the respective user at any time. There is a corresponding link in each newsletter. This also allows you to revoke your consent to the storage of personal data collected during the registration process. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to obtain information about your personal data we process in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of data, if we have not collected the data ourself, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the details involved,
- to demand from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data we store on you in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR,
- to demand from us the erasure of personal data we store on you in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- to demand from us restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data, but you require the data for establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR,
- to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to demand the transmission of those data to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR,
- to withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to process data based on this consent going forward and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or our company's office.
- Right to object
If your personal data are processed based on legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR on grounds relating to your particular situation or relating to direct marketing purposes. In the later case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying the particular situation.
- Data security
This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection in your browser's address line when it changes from "http://" to "https://" or the lock icon is displayed in your browser's address bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties.
We also use technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, full or partial loss, destruction or unauthorised third-party access. Our security measures are revised and updated on a continual basis.
We cannot guarantee that our services are available at any time. Disruptions or outages cannot be avoided completely. Our servers are backed up regularly and carefully.
- Links to other websites
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
- Automated decision-making
There is no automated individual decision-making based on the collected personal data.
If you have further questions on our privacy notice and the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.